Thursday 27 July 2023

Play Fantasy Premier League

It seems like the Premier League season has hardly ended and the new season is almost upon us again. With the start of the new season I will be running my Ever Arsenal fantasy league on the official Premier League site yet again as I have done every year since 2006. Anybody and everybody are welcome to join using the mini league code 3ozien.

I will also be predicting the scores of every single Premier League game here and running my predictions league on the Superbru app which is free to download. You can search for my league on the app with the code “zanybolt” or by it’s name “Ever Arsenal and it’s open to all to join.

As usual I will give my weekly insights into the players I think can do well for fantasy managers and my weekly suggestions for captaincy picks too. I’ll try to give some advice on the best weeks to use the various bonus chips which are available to every player too. It’s a long season ahead and I’m hoping to improve on my overall position of 565,483 from last season and get back a lot closer to my position of the previous season (22,667).

That’s it for today.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment