Monday 1 August 2022

Play Fantasy Premier League

The new football season is almost upon us and with it comes the return of fantasy football too. I’ve been playing some form of fantasy football since the early 90s when you had to post in your entry and pay for the privilege of playing. That was after going through the ordeal of an auction with your friends to decide who got which player, but it’s all very different now.

While I miss the thrill of the auction and using what I perceived as my knowledge of the game and the players to pick the best squad I still love the current set up. I’ve being playing on the official website since 2006 to varying degrees of success and I did pretty well to finish in the top 23,000 last season with over 9 million players overall. I write a preview before every week with my predictions for every game and tips for players which might be of interest to fantasy managers. I also run my own mini league which is open to one and all to join using the code “bmhozr” on the official site. 

As a little aside I have a predictions league on the Superbru site which is also open to all to join use the link below. As part of my weekly predictions blog you will see my predictions for every game and those are the ones I use in my Superbru league. It certainly gives you an added interest in every game and it’s free to play too.

Join Ever Arsenal, my Premier League Predictor 2022-23 league on Superbru! You can find my pool here:
                    
https://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=12469980

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

undowave
                        

That’s it for today.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment