Wednesday 17 July 2013

Play Fantasy Premier League And Win €50 Or More

After what seemed like an eternity Fantasy Premier League has returned with the game resuming last Monday for the new season. I'll be running my own league yet again and this year there will be a cash prize for the winner. If I can find a sponsor for the league the prize money might increase but it will definitely start at €50.

Throughout the season I'll be running my weekly predictions blog which will predict the outcome of every single Premier League game. I'll be giving hints and tips on which players I think might be the ones to watch weekly or for the longer haul. The league will be open to anyone and everyone to enter until the end of the second transfer window in the new year. There have been over 1,000 teams in my league for the past few seasons and I'm hoping to increase that number substantially this season. 

I've been playing fantasy football in one form or another for at least 20 years now and it's a great form of entertainment. Club allegiances go out the window when it comes to fantasy football and players from rival clubs can become very important. I know my team suffered last season until I eventually gave in and signed up Robin van Persie and Gareth Bale.

As usual I'll be very active on Twitter during Premier League games as I try to update the performances of players with goals, assists and clean sheets. It's always great to interact with Arsenal fans and fans of other clubs too as the goals go in on a Saturday afternoon. When your club has nothing to play for it at least helps to keep the Premier League a little more interesting.

To join my league just go to the Fantasy Premier League site and use the code 23040-7359 to join a private league once you have registered and picked a team. You have unlimited transfers until the season starts and then the usual rules will kick in. There's a long way to go before the season starts, but it will be surprising how quickly that time passes.

There are other leagues well worth joining such as the one run by Fantasy Yirma and their site is a great one for fantasy football, news, views and updates. If you're a regular user of twitter then @FantasyYirma is certainly well worth a follow too. If you join up good luck with your team and I hope the new season goes well or you.

That's it for today.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. absolute Gentleman .. Thank you Sir

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Kunjungi Situs

    ReplyDelete